In helping clients get started with social media, I go over the some simple steps with each one as we get ready to start them into marketing their business with social media. If you know you want to get started, but don’t know where to begin, start here.
· Determine your goals
· Decide who is your market and which social media are they on
· Decide how much time you have to spend on social media
· Decide who will manage your company’s social media
· Choose the social media networks you will use (Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter)
· Decide on a strategy for your social media marketing
· Set up social media accounts
· Begin managing your social media marketing
Yes, this is simplifying the process considerable, but it really does not have to be complicated. It is all about strategy, which networks to use and how to use them.
Interested in social media support?
Call or email me today! Remember that we work as a team, so don’t worry if social media is not your area of expertise.